From ILS Reentry
Well Spring Community Network
- WellSpring Community Network is a grassroots organization made up of individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental wellness in South Pacific County.
- 2019 Resource Guide 
- Food Resources 
- Housing Services 
Spanish Version available under Recursos Condado
Coastal Community Action Council 
- Coastal Community Action Program works with low income individuals and families to remove the barriers that prevent them from achieving economic stability in Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties. Coastal Community Action Program changes people's lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other. Areas of assistance include - housing and energy services, home care services, health and nutrition, employment support & volunteer services, transportation, community services, and coastal energy project.
- Housing Assistance
- Housing & Energy Services 
- Health & Nutrition 
- Community Services 
- Employment Support 
- Home Care Services 
- In-Home Care Services 
Also found on Grays Harbor County
Cowlitz Family Health Center Resouces 
- Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, and Pacific County Resources are compiled and updated by Family Health Center.
- Housing Assistance 1/2017 
- Food Banks 5/2017 
- Intimate Partner Violence 1/2017 
- Clinic Locations 
Also under Wahkiakum County and Cowlitz County
Housing Opportunities of SW Washington 
- We promote and provide stable, affordable housing, and supportive services in an environment that nurtures individuals and families while encouraging personal responsibility.
- Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8) 
- Rental Assistance in Lewis County 
- Section 8 Advantage 
- Section 8 Advantage Flyer 
- Waiting Lists 
- Section 8 HCV Home Ownership Program 
- Veteran Integration Program 
- Rent Well Veteran Rental Assistance 
- Also on Cowlitz County, Lewis County, and Wahkiakum County and Veterans pages.
Timberland Regional Library 
- Get a Library card 
- Borrowing Items from the library 
- Online Resources 
- Locations 
- Frequently Asked Questions 
- Expanded FAQ for offline use and printing  Link note: clicking this link will automatically initiate printing.
Also on Lewis County, Mason County, Grays Harbor County, and Thurston County