From ILS Reentry
- 1 TROC Tacoma Resource and Opportunity Center 
- 2 Pierce County District Court Resource Center 
- 3 Adonai Counseling & Employment 
- 4 New Connections 
- 5 Pioneer Human Services
- 6 Associated Ministries
- 7 Northeast Pierce Resource Guide  Fall 2019/Winter 2020 Edition
- 8 Tacoma Urban League 
- 9 Pierce County TGNC Resource Guide 
- 10 Tacomaprobono Community Lawyers 
TROC Tacoma Resource and Opportunity Center 
- The Tacoma Resource and Opportunity Center was created with the mission to help Offenders be successful in Re-Entry. Since then, not only has it remained true to that original vison, it has grown and adapted to the meet the needs of the Individuals we help. Now, we have taken it one step further… We offer FREE programs to our offenders to help bring Social, Educational, and Financial goals come to life. We provide resources to anyone who wants them. Our TROC room is open Monday thru Friday, 8am –12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
- Source Page 
Pierce County District Court Resource Center 
- The Pierce County District Court Resource Center is dedicated to providing access to a variety of social services and programs to justice involved individuals and those in need in one centralized location. Connecting justice involved individuals to supportive services in a coordinated, encouraging, and timely manner will result in better outcomes for the individual and the community.
- Just Threads Clothing Bank 
Adonai Counseling & Employment 
- Helping Others to Pursue Excellence provides Chemical Dependency, Employment, Mental Health, Domestic Violence/Anger Management, Parenting Skills, HOPE Re-Entry Services, Ministerial Care, and Consulting services.
- Overview of Services 
- Employment Services 
- HOPE Re-Entry 
- Alcohol/Drug Outpatient Treatment 
New Connections 
- Women face many challenges when returning to society after incarceration. The first days and weeks are critical to building a more positive future. New Connections offers safe housing in a supportive community along with advocacy and case management to help them take the first crucial steps in making a successful transition.
- About 
- Our Houses 
- How to Apply 
- Contact 
Pioneer Human Services
- Pioneer serves people released from prison or jail in Washington State, and those in recovery from addiction, who are in need of treatment, housing and job skills training. Our mission as a social enterprise is to provide individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. PRINTING NOTE: Housing and Counseling & Treatment links to not have unique URLs for each subcategory. Click on each subcategory and expand categories to print.
- Transitional and Permanent Housing 
- Pierce County Houses – Exley Apartments, Rialto Apartments, St. Helens Apartments, Lobdell Apartments (Auburn)
- Application for Pierce County Houses 
- Out Patient Counseling and Treatment 
- Pioneer Counseling – Tacoma Clinic
- Associated Ministries’ Center for Direct Services works with families and individuals throughout Pierce County to build stronger community by building stronger households. Many of our direct services focus upon housing, as the foundation for dignity, stability and growth. These services include providing Centralized Intake for Homelessness Intervention through Access Point for Housing (AP4H); assisting families and individuals with re-housing; working with faith communities to reduce barriers to housing and to create new affordable housing; and youth homelessness prevention. The Center for Direct Services strives to work with households from a strength-based approach, identifying the strengths and supports that a household already possesses, and connecting to community and more formal resources to help build toward self-sufficiency. In connecting to community, we seek to engage volunteers in ways that are meaningful for the households and volunteers. Housing / Mail Services / Payee Services / Family Emergency Fund / Foreclosure Counseling / Resource Center / Free Tax Preparation / Paint Tacoma – Pierce Beautiful
- Pierce Resource Guide 
- Source Page 
Northeast Pierce Resource Guide  Fall 2019/Winter 2020 Edition
- Resources guide for Northeast Pierce County (White River, Sumner, Carbonado, and Orting School Districts). The resource information included in this guide focuses on basic needs and ways to get involved in the community through community service and support through donations. Every attempt was made to provide accurate and inclusive information. This is not intended as a guide to recreation or all non-profits and service groups. This resource guide is a volunteer service project and not affiliated with a specific agency or organization.
- Source Page 
Tacoma Urban League 
- Our mission is to assist African Americans and other underserved urban residents in the achievement of social equality and economic independence.For 50 years the Tacoma Urban League has worked in a variety of ways to strengthen and support the local African American community. Founded in 1968, the Tacoma Urban League is devoted to empowering African Americans and other disenfranchised groups to enter the economic and social mainstream. From its earliest days in the civil rights movement, through years of partnership with government and public agencies, the Tacoma Urban League has been a beacon of hope and a catalyst for change in the South Puget Sound African American community.
- Programs 
- Career Classes 
- Career Flyer 
Pierce County TGNC Resource Guide 
- Greetings! This guide was put together through the efforts of Ingersoll Gender Center. We relied on the support of community organizations in Pierce County like the Rainbow Center, Oasis Youth Center, and PCAF throughout the process of building these guides. This guide is meant for trans and/or gender non-conforming folks who are navigating resources in Pierce County. To the best of our ability, we have vetted them to ensure that they are familiar with the trans and gender non-conforming communities. Some of them are used to working with our communities, some have more work to do.
Tacomaprobono Community Lawyers 
- Tacomaprobono changes lives, fights systemic racism and works against chronic poverty by providing access to timely, effective, professional civil legal aid services for low-income clients. We are focused on providing efficient, dignified solutions to legal issues affecting basic human needs such as housing and family safety.
- Legal Clinics 
- Family Law Help 
- Housing Justice Project 
- Contact 
Also on Legal Assistance and Literature