From ILS Reentry
WA State County and City Housing Authorities 
- From the Association of Washington Housing Authorities (AWHA) 
- The Association of Washington Housing Authorities (AWHA) is an organization whose purpose is to provide an opportunity for Housing Authority personnel to discuss best practices, common problems and provide an opportunity for industry personnel to network. The officers of AWHA including its President, have no responsibility for the actions or of any housing authority other than their own. If you have a question or a complaint about a Housing Authority, please contact that Housing Authority directly.
Oxford Houses of Washington - Directory 
- Oxford House is a concept in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. In its simplest form, an Oxford House describes a democratically run, self-supporting and drug free home. Parallel to this concept lies the organizational structure of Oxford House, Inc. This publicly supported, non-profit 501(c)3 corporation is the umbrella organization which provides the network connecting all Oxford Houses and allocates resources to duplicate the Oxford House concept where needs arise. 
- Application Instructions 
- Application 
Housing and Essential Needs (HEN)
- The Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) Referral program provides access to essential needs items and potential rental assistance for low-income individuals who are unable to work for at least 90 days due to a physical and/or mental incapacity and are ineligible for Aged, Blind, or Disabled (ABD) cash assistance.
- DSHS Information 
- Application for Cash Food Assistance English  See library staff for applications in other languages
- Local HEN providers 
Office of Homeless Youth - Contracted Youth Service Providers FY 22-23 
- The Office of Homeless Youth Prevention and Protection Programs (OHY) leads the statewide efforts to reduce and prevent homelessness for youth and young adults through five priority service areas to ensure our youth and young adults have: Stable Housing, Family Reconciliation, Permanent Connections, Education and Employment, Social and Emotional Well-Being