Financial Literacy, Coaching and Counseling
From ILS Reentry
- 1 Annual Credit Report Request Form 
- 2 Your Money, Your Goals Toolkit and Companion Guides
- 3 Department of Justice List of Credit Counseling Agencies in Washington 
- 4 MIT Living Wage Calculator 
- 5 The Self Sufficiency Standard for Washington State 2020 
- 6 Kitsap Community Resources Financial Education 
- 7 Everyone is Welcome powered by the Financial Empowerment Network 
Annual Credit Report Request Form 
- You have the right to get a free copy of your credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months, from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Source Page 
- See CFPB Your Money, Your Goals Companion Guide Focus on Reentry pg. 42 for information on how to check your credit while incarcerated.
Your Money, Your Goals Toolkit and Companion Guides
- The toolkit has information that helps you have money conversations with the people you serve. Use the tools to help achieve goals and work through challenges. You can use the toolkit to help people: Make spending decisions that can help them reach their goals, Order and fix credit reports, Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt, Keep track of their income and bills
- Your Money Your Goals - English June 2020 
- Su Dinero, Sus Metas - Español Diciembre 2016 
- Focus on Reentry March 2017 
- Focus on Military Communities January 2021 
- Focus on Native communities May 2019 
- Focus on People with disabilities March 2019 
- Also on Veterans Page, Tribal Resources Page. También disponible en Español Recursos en español
Department of Justice List of Credit Counseling Agencies in Washington 
- Credit counseling agencies listed on this Web page are nonprofit budget and credit counseling agencies approved to provide counseling that individuals must take before they are eligible to file for bankruptcy protection, 11 U.S.C. § 109(h). Many of the approved agencies listed on this Web site may also provide other counseling services to assist individuals not considering bankruptcy. The United States Trustee Program has not reviewed nor approved the content of these other services.
- Instructions for using the Approved Provider List 
MIT Living Wage Calculator 
- Families and individuals working in low-wage jobs make insufficient income to meet minimum standards given the local cost of living. We developed a living wage calculator to estimate the cost of living in your community or region based on typical expenses. The tool helps individuals, communities, and employers determine a local wage rate that allows residents to meet minimum standards of living.
- Washington Counties & Metropolitan Areas 
- Ask library staff for a print out of information from your county. Note: most of the information is by county but some information is city/metropolitan area specific. For the most accurate information tell library staff the city & county you want the information for.
The Self Sufficiency Standard for Washington State 2020 
- The Center for Women’s Welfare Self-Sufficiency Standard defines the income working families need to meet a minimum yet adequate level, taking into account family composition, ages of children, and geographic differences in costs. The Standard is an affordability and living wage economic security measure that provides an alternative to the official poverty measure.
Kitsap Community Resources Financial Education 
- Mission : To empower Kitsap County residents with the financial skills and information need to increase their confidence, enable them to make sound decisions, and to be better prepared to meet their financial goals.
- 2022 Class Schedule 
Also on Kitsap County page.
Everyone is Welcome powered by the Financial Empowerment Network 
- It’s your change. Make it count! Do you want to save money to buy a new car, take your family on a vacation, send your kids to college, or just pay your bills on time? Or are you interested in learning more about your credit score, your credit report, and techniques for managing debt? Through a network of agencies Free or low-cost one-on-one support is available to King County Residents who want to understand more about their money, make good financial decisions, and have choices for savings and loans. No hidden fees or agendas.
- Bank On 
Also on King County page.